It's Friday!!
816 East 7th Street
Gillette, WY 82716
July 9, 2010
Dear Summer Bunch,
This week, I have really enjoyed getting to know each of you. Our Summer Bunch is an incredible bunch of kids. Don't you agree?
I hope you have a stupendous weekend and are able to spend some time outside having fun in the sunshine. I am excited to do some gardening, it is one of my favorite outside activities.
I am looking forward to another fabulous week and have many fun-filled activities planned, so be sure to be at school each and every day.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Mowery
Project Of the Day
Letter writing is skill that you worked on in 4th grade. Read the letter that I wrote to you. Can you label the different parts of the letter?
Today, you are going to use the internet to write a letter to someone in your household (mother, father, brother, grandmother). Please share with them some of your experiences this first week of summer school. The body of your letter should be at least 3 paragraphs.
Here's a few remembers:
*Good writers always begin sentences with capital letters and end them with punctuation.
*Good writers stretch many of their sentences to make their work more interesting.
*Good writers use different describing words in their work.
Math
1-Finish our first week of Mountain Math.
2-Rocket Math Choose a Game that you have not tried yet. PRACTICE 5's
Reading
1-Finding books "just right" for us
2-Reviewing Highlighted Readers: Scooter's Good Book
Writing
1-Write letters- POD
FRIDAY FUN!
Here are the pictures that TJ took of the summer bunch on Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment