Monday, July 12, 2010

Good morning!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend!
Before you start your day, be sure to take a peek at the photographs that Brad took on Friday. Nice job, Brad.

Morning Chat
Morning Wake Up!
Please go to this website and wake up your brain to Place Value. Start with easy, but try to work your way to medium.
Do you remember how to click on a link to have it open to a new window?
Hold down the control key and then click the link.

Math:
Yes! Today, we are reviewing Place Value.
-Place Value Mystery Numbers
I have some really enormous numbers for you, will I be able to trick you?

-Introduce IXL
firstname last initial 535 pw sbfirstname

Writing-Reading:
-"Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" - What wonderful describing words!
- Graphic Organizer: 20 Adjectives/20 Nouns
- Describe breakfast

Reading-Writing:
-Reading Highlights
-Book club with Mrs. Mowery

Project Of the Day:
-Make a story cube (think Origami)













No comments:

Post a Comment