Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good morning! Today is July 13, 2010. I think today is going to be a magical day because 13 is my lucky number. Do you have a lucky number? I'll bet I can guess what it is.

Morning Chat

Math:
Today we are going to use a brand new website called Wall Wisher. I think you are really going to like this website.
Click on a link to have it open to a new window.
(control key and then click the link)

-We are going to work on some subtraction and addition word problems using Wall Wisher.

- IXL -(firstname last initial 535 pw sbfirstname)
A.1 Place Value
Use paper and pencil AND the magical chart, work until you get 10 problems correct.

Then free time math:
-IXL - your choice
-Skater Math Practice your multiplication facts.
-Mrs. Mowery Magic: Did you know that sometimes, I can read your mind? Today, I am going to try to guess everyone's favorite number. Are you thinking of one?


Writing-Reading:
-"Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" - What wonderful describing and action words!
- Graphic Organizer: 10 Adjectives/10 Action Words/20 Nouns
- Share your favorite ones
-3 minute write-Breakfast

Reading-Writing:
-Reading Highlights
-Book club with Mrs. Mowery

Project Of the Day:
When all your work is done, you may start the Project Of the Day.
-KidPix - Draw a scene from your Breakfast Weather write.

Did you take a look at the photographs that Braxton took on Monday? Dynamite job!











No comments:

Post a Comment