A blog is a mash-up of web and log.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Today is the first day of summer school. I feel nervous and just a wee bit grouchy. It was really difficult to get out of bed this morning! I am also very excited. Last week, I went to a technology conference in Denver, Colorado. I learned about so many amazing and wonderful tech tools.
I am looking forward to meeting each of you. It will be fun learning these new tech tools together.
Mrs. Mowery
Today we will spend our time:
1- Morning Chat:
Learning Summer School Etiquette *What does the word etiquette mean?
2- Math
Math Mountain Today's Number is 25,687
Math warm up Practicing multiplications facts 0-5 with Granny.
Rocket Math
MORE multiplication games! Choose a game and practice your facts.
3- Writing
Journals- Writing prompt
4- Reading
Wall Wisher - List describing words.
No comments:
Post a Comment